anerobic/deep earth bac.

J. Jeffrey Wilson Ph.D. jjwilson at freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Tue May 16 00:12:57 EST 1995

Check out "Proceedings of the First International Symposium on
Microbiology of the Deep Subsurface" Carl. B. Fliermans and Terry C.
Hazen (eds.), Jan. 15-19, 1990.  Published in cooperation with WSRC
Information Services Section Publications Group.

This compilation of mostly abstracts indicates a vast area of R&D.  These
proceedings are about 2" thick!  There may be a more recent symposium
proceedings.  Good Hunting.

J. Jeffrey Wilson, Ph.D., P.Biol.
Microbial Answers Inc.
Calgary, Alberta