Health Vision Corporation resources?

Dave Macarthur ak218 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Wed May 24 17:04:42 EST 1995

 Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if a company
called Health Vision Corporation has any Internet resources such
as WWW pages/Gopher/E-Mail where they can be reached. They wrote
an excellent program for one of our Bacteriology labs and I
would like to contact them through the Internet if possible.
 They are active in Canada, but may be based in the United States.
I have tried numerous search facilities to no avail, so any help
would be greatly appreciated.
					David MacArthur
					Amherst, Nova Scotia.
					Canada