Master Cell Bank

N490047 at UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU N490047 at UNIVSCVM.CSD.SCAROLINA.EDU
Fri Nov 3 10:27:49 EST 1995

Hi,
   I am getting ready to have a protein produced for clinical trials.  I
understand that as a first step I have to establish a Master Cell Bank of the
E. coli strain harboring the expression construct.  I am not fimiliar with the
FDA regulations and common industrial practices that I should consider for
undertaking such a project.  We are a small company with limited financial
resources at our disposal and hence would like to take the least expensive
way to accomplish our objective.  I would greatly appreciate if someone
fimiliar with this kind projects would give me some direction.  Thanks in
advance for your help.
                                   Natarajan