Endotoxin Response

ECOLIFE ecolife at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 19:21:48 EST 1995

I understand that there has been some degree of recent research concerning
immune responses evoked by bacterial proteins, lipids and polysaccharides
which elicit reactions in the human body which are similar to the
endotoxin response. I have heard of the initiation of septic shock, fever,
blood coagulation and compromising of T cells by compounds or cell
fragments from both gram positive and gram negative bacteria. I am
interested in information concerning this issue including blood levels
needed to cause adverse reactions.

Thanks,

Ecolife