Laboratory Homepage

john erbey jreii+ at pitt.edu
Wed Nov 8 14:03:45 EST 1995

I would like to announce the availability of the Laboratory
Homepage.

This homepage is designed to disseminate information and
increase communication between laboratory professionals.
The site includes a partial directory of laboratories,
reference and technical information, job listings and
upcoming scientific meetings.

The success of this site depends upon involvement and
participation.  We encourage anyone interested in the
laboratory sciences to visit our page and include your labs
information to our site.

thank you.