Meiosis/Meitosis pics.

Vaca Vaca at mariner.cris.com
Wed Nov 15 11:16:38 EST 1995

Hello, I am enrolled in an advanced Placement Biology course at the local
High School.  I was wondering if someone might know a source of biology
related pictures.  Specifically I am looking for pictures of the various
phases of meitosis and meiosis.  IF you can help, drop me a line.
Thanks :)

 (\___/)
/~             | BARN -----> | Vaca at cris.com  |           ~~~~~~~~~~
  finger  |  HTTP://www.cris.com/~vaca/ |     |