Degradation of PCB by microorganisms

Gilles Lefebvre seeker at
Mon Nov 20 13:49:25 EST 1995

Pierre Simard (Pierre.Simard at wrote:
: I am searching informations about degradation of PCB by microorganisms,
: specially for PCB contaminating soils or oil products.
: Pierre Simard, Ph.D.
: Microbiologist

When I was at the Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal a couple of years ago,
there was a group of people working on this, and I'm pretty sure they're
still at it. I believe Profs. you could reach in the environmental
section of the dept. of chemical engineering are Rejean Samson and Bruce
Ramsay. Since Montreal isn't far from Quebec City...

Gilles Lefebvre alias seeker at
University of Technology of Graz, Austria