hiv inactivated whole virus vaccines

A.J.Cann nna at le.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 08:20:40 EST 1995

G.B.R.SKINNER at BHAM.AC.UK (JUDITH DAVIES) wrote:
>Does anyone know of references to the use of inactivated whole hiv virus as
>a vaccine in humans - I can find very little in my library searches. Any
>help much appreciated!

Initial studies were done by Jonas Salk, so you might try a literature search
against that author, but I'm not sure if any results were ever formally
published. Perhaps others may know?

Dr Alan J. Cann  PhD,   Department of Microbiology & Immunology,
University of Leicester,  P.O. Box 138,  Medical Sciences Building,
University Road, Leicester LE1 9HN,  UK.
Email: nna at le.ac.uk     http://www-micro.msb.le.ac.uk/AJC/nna.html