Abbott Cell-Dyn 3500 Hematology Analyzer

CEHoltman ceholtman at aol.com
Wed Nov 29 02:05:30 EST 1995

I am a second year MLT(CLS) student.  Two of my classmates and I have to
do a project (paper/presentation) for our instrumentation class on an
analyzer of our choice.   We have chosen the Abbott Cell-Dyn 3500
Hematology Analyzer.

Does anyone have any experience with this analyzer that they would be
willing to share?  The information that I really need is;

1) troubleshooting experiences,

2) productivity improvements or otherwise,

3) what instrument has this one replaced?

Any information will be very much appreciated.