Future trends in microbiology...

Bernard "Butch" Garcia aswang at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 29 01:33:40 EST 1995

Can anyone tell me, what the future trends will be in the detection of
pathogenic microorganisms? Especially with the use of computerization?

I used to work in a microbiology lab during the 1970's as a technician,
and I remember that Bacteriology was the last group that became
computerized and talking to my friends who are still in microbiology, I
find that there are many things that are still done by hand.

Even the ET (Enterotube) in our days was considered futuristic.