numerical taxonomy software

Lloyd Allison lloyd at
Sun Oct 1 02:21:03 EST 1995

mccardaj at writes:
>In article <43kbe6$k69 at>, aholloco at (Anne-Lise Hollocou) writes:
>>	I am looking for a shareware/freeware numerical taxonomy software
>>for the classification of lactic acid bacteria.  Are there any that
>>could be retrieved via FTP or by contacting the authors.
>I am also interested in this.  If you get a response could you mail me or post
>it here?

The SNOB program may be of use, descriptions hang off

SNOB is free for non-commercial research;
you could discuss commercial licences with its author
Prof. C. S. Wallace

Central Inductive Agency,
Dept. of Computer Science, Monash University, Clayton, Victoria 3168, AUSTRALIA
tel: 61 3 9905 5205      fax: 61 3 9905 5146      email: lloyd at
<A HREF="">MML, Inductive Inf'</A>
<A HREF="">Molecular Biology</A>