Looking for Cyclin H...

Charles Yang cyang at jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu
Fri Oct 6 15:36:12 EST 1995

Hello,

	My name is Charles Yang and I am currently doing some work on yeast
RNA pol2 initiation factors in S.Cerevisiae.  I am keying up on the TF2H
protein specifically the CCL1 gene which codes for a subunit of this
protein.  My problem:  I can't find the nucleotide and amino acid
sequences for the Cyclin H gene	(human counterpart to CCL1) and its
corresponding protein. I've already checked Medline, Swiss-Prot,
Genbank, ....etc. to no avail.

	If someone could e-mail me these sequences or point me to a specific
text or article that would have these sequences, I'd very much
appreciate it.

							my address:  cyang at jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu

Thank You