teaching loads

John W. Patching 0001705s at Bodkin.UCG.IE
Mon Oct 9 06:20:46 EST 1995

>I'm trying to gather information on teaching loads at schools across the
>country in the context of the sciences.

I suspect from the Email address, that the request originates from the USA.
The "World Series" notwithstanding, can I tactfully point out that this is
an international newsgroup, and that "country" should be defined when

John W. Patching
The Martin Ryan Marine Science Institute
University College Galway, Ireland

Email: John.Patching at UCG.IE
Phone: +353-91-24411 Ext 2398
Fax:       +353-91-750456 or +353-91-525005