Suitable columns for gas analysis

Shenaz Moola SHENAZ at
Thu Oct 12 05:53:29 EST 1995

We've recently purchased a gas chromatograph and want to place an
order for the columns. From the literature, there appears to be a
number of different types of columns all being used for the same
analyses. We've set up lysimeters containing household waste and
sewage sludge. The gases we want to check for are methane, carbon
dioxide, oxygen, nitrogen, nitrous oxide and hydrogen. Can anyone
suggest suitable columns for their detection.

Thank you
                                ( O O )
                   |        Shenaz Moola          |
                   | shenaz at|