New WWW site on Emerging Infectious Diseases

Mark Pallen m.pallen at
Mon Oct 23 10:39:57 EST 1995

The chap who did the Ebola page has opened a new site on Emerging
Infectious Diseases on:

It looks as if it might be pretty good

Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently on a Research Leave Fellowship at Imperial College
Rm 502, Dept of Biochem, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY
email:m.pallen at  WWW:
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX
"My country is the world and my religion is to do good..."
Thomas Paine