Infection Control analysis software

sysop at sysop at
Mon Sep 4 06:23:37 EST 1995

ME>Has anyone out there had any joy sourcing any software for the PC which
ME>records, analyses and reports on microbiological infection data ?
ME>Either DOS or Windows-based would be fine ....

ME>Dave Noah
ME>Medlab South Ltd
ME>Christchurch, New Zealand

Can you be a little more specific -- there are several shareware or DEMO
programs on The Microbiology BBS that I could make accessible for FTP if
I knew more about what you wanted.

Scott Sutton

The Microbiology BBS                                          817-557-0330 (USA)
      Dedicated to the biologist in industry, academics, and health care.
Providing specialized file collections, and network communication on AegisNet,
 Internet (, FidoNet (1:130/415), HealthCare Net (60:6220/1).