bioremediation

kostalj at vscht.cz kostalj at vscht.cz
Tue Sep 5 03:18:45 EST 1995

In article <mgibbons.86.00C0D10D at cc.chiron.com>, mgibbons at cc.chiron.com
(Michael Gibbons) writes:

>Would anybody be able to give me information on reference material about
>bioremediation (ie., books, specific newsgroups, etc.)?
>
>I would really appreciate it

I unfortunately do not have the book for any more, so I can not gife full
details : its name is Bioremediaton", and it was published in 1995 somewhere in
the US. I strongly suggest to read it, it is a really good, practically
oriented book.

Moreover, there is also a n european journal called Biodegradation.

In both, you also find plenty references.

Jan Kostal

E-mail me for more details (I could try to get the book again and tell you
more): kostalj at vscht.cz