Diabetes, Hypertension in Africa

Daniel Ricks 76130.3726 at CompuServe.COM
Sun Sep 10 18:07:21 EST 1995

I am looking into doing some research in chronic diseases in Africa.
These diseases include Diabetes, Asthma, and Hypertension. I am
interested in the types of complications that occur, best methods of
management, and special problems of dealing with these issues in an
underdeveloped impoverished setting in Africa.

I would be interested in any thoughts of others on things to look
and watch out for, on what has been done previously, and on what
hope there is for the future in these areas.