Gas burner for Biohazard Hood

Austin Reade areade at
Tue Sep 12 13:57:40 EST 1995

I am looking for a gas burner which would be safe to use in a Class II b
biohazard hood.  I'm sure I once saw an advertisement for a burner
that would automatically shut off if the flame went out.

Fisher Scientific have an electric flameless burner but it's a bit pricy.

If anyone knows of a source for such a device I would appreciate an e-mail.