Journals on CDROM

Robert Finn finn at
Thu Sep 14 18:30:51 EST 1995

I am a science writer and contributing editor of "The Scientist" working
on an article for that publication on biomedical journals available on

All eleven journals published by the American Society for Microbiology,
including "Molecular and Cellular Biology" and the journals of Bacteriology,
Virology, and Clinical Microbiology, are available on CD-ROM, and I am
interesting in speaking with scientists who subscribe to or have
experience with these or other CD-ROM-based journals.  I'm interested in how
you use CD-ROM-based journals and what you like and what you dislike about the

If you are willing to be interviewed, please e-mail me as soon as possible,
and include your telephone number and the best time to reach you.  I will
be conducting brief phone interviews over the next couple of days.

Robert Finn
finn at