WAGENINGEN VISIT.

K N and P J Harris ecoli at cix.compulink.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 16:27:31 EST 1995

Hello from Reading, England.
I hope to be in Wageningen for a few hours on Friday this week
(September 22nd) and would very much like to meet any soil microbial
ecologists around. I am a lecturer in the Soils Department here at
Reading University and am with a party of Post-graduates who are being
shown the soils of the Southern Netherlands by Ing Helenius Rogaar of
the Department of Geology and Soils. We will be based in Arnhem but
coming into Wageningen to visit International Soils Research and
Information Centre (ISRIC) on Friday. I can leave the rest of the party.
If anyone is around who would like a chat (and maybe show me around the
Micro dept) I can be contacted on this e-mail or on
P.J.Harris at reading.ac.uk or leave a message with ISRIC

Best wishes,
Peter Harris