REACH 5 MILLION INTERNET SUBSCRIBERS CALL 505-821-1945 LOW COST!

MICHAEL.STEFFANI at ASU.EDU MICHAEL.STEFFANI at ASU.EDU
Sun Sep 24 08:58:20 EST 1995

Why are you so interested in flooding my mailbox with more junk like the
junk you are sending me.  Sure there are people out there who would like
to do this,  like Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute... As
far as I know you cannot put adds on most of the internet... though there
are exceptable places to put them... this group is not one of them... in
my opinion it is people like you who will lead to the eventual demise of
this intelectual arena... If someone wants your ^%$#$@@$%^ then they will
ask for it by seeking it out not by being force fed... I myself as well
as many of my freinds make it a point to not do buisiness with anyone who
fills my snail mail box or my e-mail box or calls to offer any thing ...
these are intrusions on my person and not solicited if in fact I wanted
to be pestered I would put my name on a list... I hope that one day it
will be illegal to be harrassed by marketting people and sales people
unless the person contacted has asked to be put on a list.  I hereby
demand that any mailing list you have with my e-mail address or any other
info, including the return address on this message be taken off your
lists.  I will persue legal action if I recieve any further unsolicited
adds or info from you or any firm that may participate in your SCAM.

Much text deleted thoughout: