Lab in school...

Chris Wawak mancala at outland.cyberwar.com
Mon Sep 25 15:59:44 EST 1995

	I have started a lab in High School entitled "The Scientific
Microscopic Study of the Latin Term: "Thallophytes" Meaning: Without
Seeds." I'm just beginning the Microbiology class. I'd like to share my
preliminary findings with you, ask a few questions, and mabey find some
things out. For the lab, I collected a sample of algae and pondwater from
a very polluted lake. The algae was a dark green, and under a microscope
lookes loosley woven. There were also many different types of
microorganisms, from spyrogyra to volvox. I may need a bit of help with
the lab, so if you could give any positive or negative feedback, I'd
greatly appreciate it.

     Chris Wawak   mancala at cyberwar.com         /|
     "Enranged cow injures farmer with axe"    |  \_______________________[]|
     "Experts say, Something went wrong in     |  /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[]|
      plane crash"                             |/  ACTUAL Newspaper Stories