high quality shirts

rona at bayou.com rona at bayou.com
Tue Sep 26 18:47:39 EST 1995

Ron Alexander Clothiers For Men
800-355-1115
#
We've just finished our first year in business, and we're ready to
celebrate! It's our 1st Anniversary Celebration and you're
invited!
Save on many items throughout the store. Suits, sport coats, dress
shirts, neckwear and more. You can even register for prizes to be given
away during our first anniversary celebration. Dont Wait!
Email us today - rona at bayou.com
#
Our Best Shirts are on Sale!
Our Imported 80's 2 Ply TTX Pinpoint Oxford comes in
White, Blue and Eggshell. Single shirt price is $55.
Our special 4 shirt price is just $39.50 each.
#
Our 2 x 1 100% Combed Cotton Oxford comes in White,
Blue or Blue Stripe. Each is just $40 or 4 for $28.50 each.
#
Orders - Online or by Phone .. 800-355-1115
rona at bayou.com
http://www.bayou.com/~rona