Microbial air sampling

PeteLD peteld at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 21:05:44 EST 1995

I work for an analytical laboratory in food microbiology, and we do daily
testing of air quality.  We don't neccessarily test per cubic meter but we
test busy areas by placing a petri dish with a non-specific, nutrient agar
in it for a set amount of time.
Our default is one microbial organism per minute.  I don't know what your
specs would be for a biomedical cleanroon but I would guess it would be
much tighter than this.  I hope I have been at least a little bit of help
in steering you in some sort of direction.  Good luck.