Strange creature I never saw before.

Aghaa aghaa at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 10:54:46 EST 1996

Hello:
  The other day I saw a strange little creature.
  I have never seen anthing like it before. The nearest I
 can describe it is that it was shaped somewhat like a worm
 but much more fragile looking. It was about six or seven
 millimeters long and about as thin as a piece of thread.
 What was strange was that this thing was walking end-over-end
 like a slinki. I was amazed and am very curious.
 If anyone has any idea what this could be please tell me.
 I can be reached at aghaa at zadian.com
 Thanx.
 (p.s.) I know very little about biology so be gentle.
 -Agha   ( San Jose, California )