In search of Internship/Co-Op position

garraty47 at novagate.com garraty47 at novagate.com
Thu Aug 8 22:03:59 EST 1996

Hi,

	My name is Scott and I am currently in my 3rd year of college
and am in search of an internship/co-op position in the field of
microbiology and/or virology, which i am planning on majoring in. I will
be attending Northern Michigan University this fall and I plan I getting
my bachelors degree and then trying to go to University of Wisconsin -
Madison in order to get a masters degree in Virology. I would like to
hear of any opprotunities that you may know about. Please e-mail me at
garraty47 at novagate.com. Thanks for your time.