Atmospheric Microbiology

Julie Driver wg30144 at EM.AGR.CA
Mon Aug 12 12:54:57 EST 1996

I am interested in research (or graduate study) in atmospheric
microbiology, including biohazard cleanup and using biological agents to
remove other types of atmospheric/soil contamination. My interest is in
the aerosol dispersion over large regions, that results from bio-agent

Please forward any references to publications, research, universities or
websites that apply to this request, to wg30144 at

Thank you,

Julie Driver
M. Sc. (Hydrometeorology/Geographic Information Systems)

GIS Unit
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada
Regina, SK
Internet: wg30144 at