Student information

N. Hamilton scarlett at creighton.edu
Wed Aug 14 13:36:05 EST 1996

5~|Hi, I'm a student doing research for an informative oratory on
antibiotic
resistance. If anyone knows of good on-line sources, or can give me
information themselves, I would really appreciate it.

Sincerity is like traveling on a plain, beaten road, which commonly
             brings a man sooner to his journey's end than by-ways, in which
             men often lose themselves.

http://www.taponline.com/tap/v-dorm.html

"Always in life an idea starts small, it is only a sapling idea, but the
vines will come and they will try to choke your idea so it cannot grow and
it will die and you will never know you had a big idea,an idea so big it
could have grown thirty meters through the dark canopy of leaves and
touched the face of the sky."
                   - The Power of One
                        Bryce Courtenay
,GS
Tha[ri^"eg{

Nicolle K. Hamilton
Technical Aide Resource, Marian High School
Email: scarlett at marian.creighton.edu
WWW: http://marian.creighton.edu/~scarlett
"I can't think about that now--I'll think about that tomorrow."
	-Scarlett Ohara