VTEC network

John Kobayashi johnk at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 17 19:58:35 EST 1996

I am not aware of a formal VTEC network, but in Washington State, we have
worked on the surveillance, laboratory testing, investigation, control,
and treatment of E. coli O157:H7 infections for a number of years. We would
be interested in sharing information with anyone, but especially with
those involved in the epidemic in Japan.

John Kobayashi MD
Washington State Dept of Health