Gram-positive sequence similarities-info req

Maria Bobrowska majattf at travel-net.com
Sun Aug 18 15:54:58 EST 1996

I am interested in genomic sequence similarities among gram-positive
human pathogens. For example, sequence similarities ,not statistics,
among PBP (penicillin binding proteins) of various species.
Would anyone know where I can find references about it?
I have screened my sequences  through FASTA (only there
I could narrow the search to prokaryotes) but the info I've
received was not specific enough.
If anyone could help me, please contact me at:
majattf at travel-net.com

Maria Bobrowska