job opening, fermentation microbiology Ph.D, California

Marc Andelman drgonfly at ultranet.com
Sat Aug 31 01:50:47 EST 1996

Biosource is an employer paid fee service.  We currently have a biotech client
in California seeking to hire a Ph.D. fermentation micriobiologist.
Industrial experience  with large scale bacterial systems required.
Bench level or group leader job, but has visibility,as this person
will also liason with large pharmaceutical partners. Interested
people should FAX Marc Andelman at 508 853 8772 or E mail.  Unless
specifically requested, I will only get back in touch if this or some
other position is a dead ringer for a particular person's background/interests.
Thank you in advance.
Marc Andelman