General Question

K. Treder treder at
Thu Aug 29 10:21:29 EST 1996

My promotor at first  told me that I have to find literature about
influence of saline and fenolic compounds on Frankia growth. You
helped me in this(Thank You very much) list and now She want from me
information like the first but about whole microorganism She not
precise what kinde of them I have to looking for...:- ((. I think that
review articl in this subject can exist (influence of saline and
fenolic compounds on microorganism growth). If You can, halp me

Krzysztof Treder
UMK, Torun
treder at
Gagarina 9