Robert Randolph rand777 at
Mon Dec 16 07:37:10 EST 1996

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996 16:46:04 GMT, incubus at (incubus) wrote:

>	Hi, Iam looking for a source for anti-fungal agents that act by
>inhibiting chitin synthesis. Polyoxin D and Nikkomycin Z/X are mentioned in
>the literature. Does anyone know where to get hold of either of these or
>related compounds???
>replies via e-mail please : incubus at
>	ta.

Saproxin, an antifungal agent which is effective in the control of
saprophytic fungi in bacterial and yeast culture systems, may meet
your requirements.  If you would like a sample sufficient to prepare
up to 10 liters of media please e-mail your shipping address.

Please visit our webpage for additional information:

Thank you, R.Randolph - randolph at
 Robert Randolph    Randolph Biomedical
 21 McElroy Street   West Warwick, RI 02893
     401-826-1407   randolph at  &  anaerobe.htm