ASM

HOOKEAM at CASMAIL.MUOHIO.EDU HOOKEAM at CASMAIL.MUOHIO.EDU
Mon Feb 5 15:24:47 EST 1996

YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE ASM HOME PAGE:

HTTP://WWW.ASMUSA.ORG

To:            microbio at net.bio.net
From:          shannon at PEAK.ORG (Shannon Lundgren)
Subject:       ASM
Date:          5 Feb 1996 00:59:27 GMT

Is there anyone here who is a member of the American Society of
Microbiologists?  I would like to join a professional group that would
help in my industry research, but I wanted to find out from a current
member about the benefits the group has.  Also, are there any comments
regarding the American Association for the Advancement of Science?  This
group, however, seems a little to broad for my interests.

thanks, please feel free to email with any responses to:  shannon at peak.org

--

Cheers, AMH

Anne Morris Hooke, PhD                   513-529-2028 (phone)
Professor                                513-529-2431 (fax)
Department of Microbiology
Miami University                         AMH at MUOHIO.EDU
Oxford, OH  45056