Metal-accumulating bacteria

Jeff Wilson Jeff_Wilson_at_gal__calgary__ab at golder.com
Mon Feb 5 14:06:54 EST 1996

This is a Mime message, which your current mail reader
may not understand. Parts of the message will appear as
text. To process the remainder, you will need to use a Mime
compatible mail reader. Contact your vendor for details.

--IMA.Boundary.032745328

Check the Journal of Industrial Microbiology in 1994 or 95.  It had
two issues dealing exclusively with microbes and metals.

Dr. Jack Trevors at the University of Guelph was working with metal
toxicity in bacteria a few years back.  Sorry, don't have his Email
address.

Good Luck.

Jeff Wilson, Ph.D., P.Biol.
Sr. Environmental Microbiologist