Doug Rice drice at
Mon Feb 5 10:17:58 EST 1996

In article <4f3kpf$7a2 at odo.PEAK.ORG> shannon at PEAK.ORG (Shannon Lundgren) writes:
>From: shannon at PEAK.ORG (Shannon Lundgren)
>Subject: ASM
>Date: 5 Feb 1996 00:59:27 GMT

>Is there anyone here who is a member of the American Society of
>Microbiologists?  I would like to join a professional group that would
>help in my industry research, but I wanted to find out from a current

You may also consider SIM (Society of Industrial Microbiologists).  If your
interested in the food industry, IFT is the answer (Institute of Food
Good Luck

Doug Rice:  Laboratory Director; Environmental Quality Laboratory
Microbiology of water, food, soil, and air.
Colorado State University:  Ft Collins, Colorado.
e-mail:  drice at     voice:  (970) 491-6503