Correction on CyanoBase(2nd version)

Makoto Hirosawa hirosawa at kazusa.or.jp
Mon Feb 5 01:35:34 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues

On Jan 31, 1996, I announced the release of the second version of
CyanoBase, WWW(World Wide Web) based database on on 1.0 Mbp sequence
of unicellular cyanobacterium, Synechocystis sp. strain PCC6803.
However, several persons noticed me that some parts of CyanoBase
couldn't be seen (Thank you for kind indication of the mistake).

I have fixed preblems and now, CyanoBase can be seen by Netscape users
as well as Mosaic users. From Httpd log file, I noticed
more about 20 people accessed CyanoBase.