Life on Venus.......

Oladele A. OGUNSEITAN oaogunse at UCI.EDU
Tue Feb 6 13:01:40 EST 1996

There is evidence for liquid water inside comets.  The only way organisms
have the ability to grow at 400C is through adaptation ( real
experience).  Sir Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe have a beautiful
theory (and some good evidence) for panspermia.

- Dele Ogunseitan
Department of Environmental Analysis & Design
University of California
Irvine 92717-5150