Info about a company

hantash hantash at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 7 13:41:20 EST 1996

Hi;

I am not sure if this is the correct group to post this question for a friend
of mine from over seas. But first I am not affiliated with any company and the question is just for my firend.

My friend is buying instruments for a lab and he is buying a FACS machine from a company named Beckton-Dickinson (sp ?). A competitive company has told him that Beckton-Dickinson is going out of business and he is worried about the
availability of parts for future problems. I think he is trying from his
side to find out if this is true or not but he also asked me to inquire.

So Does anyone know anything about this.

Thanks

pleae e-mail me back at my address as there is no need to post on the net.

Feras
hantash at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu