dnaK operon

jmaekawa at nih.go.jp jmaekawa at nih.go.jp
Wed Feb 14 23:36:50 EST 1996

I seek the paper about an unique dnaK operon.
Generally, dnaK operon consists dnaK-dnaJ, in this order.
I have heard a dnaK operon which was formed dnaJ-dnaK, i.e. reverse order.
But I can not remember which journal contained the paper,
and I could not find the paper using Medline.
Please imform me the paper or something to describe the unique dnaK operon.
                 Thanks, Junko Amemura-Maekawa

jmaekawa at nih.go.jp