TPA

Jeffrey Lee lee at SOL.ESSEX.EDU
Thu Feb 22 07:59:18 EST 1996

Hello
     I am looking for information on Tissue Plasminogen Activator (TPA).
Specifically:

1. The location of the Human TPA gene.
2. The genomic and cDNA sequence of TPA.
3. THe primary amino acid sequence of the tpa gene product and its size
in kD.
4. The number of introns in the TPA genomicv sequence and their sizes in
bp.

Please send any helpful responses to me directly at
lee at sol.essex.edu
Thanks very much.
Jeff Lee

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Dr. Jeffrey N. Lee, Biology Dept.                 E-mail:lee at sol.essex.edu
Essex County College                              Phone: (201)-877-3535
Newark, NJ 07102

               "And all this science, I don't understand.
                  It's just my job, five days a week,"

                       - E. John and B. Taupin -
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS