Animal Blood & Serum Web Site

Jim McElligott jpmack at
Fri Feb 23 15:22:54 EST 1996

Since 1980, HemoStat Labs has provided the very best animal blood products
for diagnostic, cell culture and veterinary applications. Our Web Site
includes our products and services, price lists, ordering and delivery
information and, of course, many bioscience links. We would be pleased to
have you visit and enjoy!

Jim McElligott                          Work Phone      800 572-6888
Managing Partner                        Cell Phone      916 798-5971
HemoStat Labs                           Internet        jpmack at
visit us at