ANTIBIOTICS

C:WINSOCKKA9QSPOOLMAIL gareth at cagv.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 26 18:57:05 EST 1996

Hi there!

I am an A-level Biology student currently studying a module on
microorganisms, and I need some information on some things.
I am doing a project on the effect of the antibiotics streptomycin
and penicillin G on Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis, and
the mark scheme requires quotes from previous experiments andpapers.
Can anyone out there point me to the right place oreven send me some
papers on this sort of stuff???
I would also like some information on the chemical make up of
the antibiotics named above. Even just as simple as the organic
functional groups present would be great.

Thanks

Gareth Corbett.

gareth at cagv.demon.co.uk