Medical Equipment & Supplies

Medical Information Systems med at medsys.com
Tue Feb 27 08:45:15 EST 1996

It's Free for one month no obligation. Our gift to you for
being among the first medical institutions and equipment dealers taking
advantage of our new Vmed software. Buying and selling equipment and
supplies has never been easier. Vmed makes it a snap to display your entire
inventory on the internet, you can also edit your supply and equipment
list off line at your leisure.
This offer is extended to hospitals, dealers, clinics, home health
facilities, dental offices, doctor's offices, etc. all who partake can
benefit greatly from using our buying and selling network service.
Vmed custom software allows you to enter your inventory off line
and transmit it compressed via modem. With our free software this system
will allow you to display to health care facilities, your inventory
for sale or purchasing needs via the world wide web and our on-line
access.

                                   Thanks from the staff of MIS
                                    med at medsys.com
                                    http://medsys.com/~medinfo