Michael Kolotila x3887 mkolotila at
Wed Feb 28 22:16:11 EST 1996

Dear Matt;
I have had that experience and what I was able to atrribute it to or at
least when I got new ammonium persulfate the problem disappeared.
Therefore, my first response is to replace the ammonium persulfate by
buying a new bottle and getting some from another lab unless their gels
are setting.
Good luck.

 Michael P. Kolotila, Ph.D.        * e-mail: mkolotila at
 Biotechnology Program Coordinator *
 Department of Natural Science     * voice :  508-374-3887
 Northern Essex Community College  *
 100 Elliott Way                   * fax   :  508-374-3723
 Haverhill, MA  01830-2399         *