Home for Trans.E.M.

John Cherwonogrodzky jcherwon at dres.dnd.ca
Tue Jan 2 18:46:14 EST 1996

Dear Colleagues:
     I am at the Defence Research Establishment Suffield (near Medicine Hat,
Alberta). The realities are that due to down-sizing we don't have the
personnel to run our electron microscopes. We found a good home for our S.E.M.
but are looking for the best user (teaching lab?, industrial company?) that
could use a T.E.M. and is willing to pay shipping charges. Specifics for it
are:
     - model JEOL 100-CX
     - Goniometer is side entry
     - purchased in 1978