regulation of decarboxylases

SZABOR at fns.uniba.sk SZABOR at fns.uniba.sk
Fri Jan 5 03:42:31 EST 1996

Hi folks,
I have a simple question about regulation of decarboxylases in
organisms (especially in yeasts, molds..). Does anybody know how they
are affected by the concentration of carbon dioxide? I was not able
to find it literature. Thanks in advance
                                        Roman Szabo
                                        Dept. Biochemistry
                                        Faculty of Natural Sciences
                                        Comenius University