baker's yeast, methods of producing, .....

REPLICATECH,INC. 71604.2762 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Tue Jan 9 08:41:50 EST 1996

Erik W. Marke
Frauenfelderstrasse 82
CH 9548 Matzingen
Switzerland
100624.3273 at compuserve.com

Erik Marke -

We are concerned about the situation that you described in the attached e-mail
message that you sent to us and have forwarded it onto a few user groups that
should be able to offer great assistance. We have also forwarded under seperate
cover a copy of our brochure on replica plating apparatus and velveteen squares
and the name of the international distributor that carries some of our products,
as requested.

We hope that the user groups will be able to answer the questions that you
addressed to us. Please keep us informed of your progress. If we may be of any
further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
David

David James, Marketing Manager
Replicatech, Inc., P.O. Box 7484, Princeton, NJ 08543-7484 USA
Customer Service Line: (800) 748-7484 or (609) 987-8025
World Wide Web:  http://www.webcom.com/~mednet/clients/replica/replica.html
Email: 71604.2762 at compuserve.com  Fax: (609) 987-9720