Software for Molecular Biology/Microbiology

Fri Jan 12 15:19:23 EST 1996

T.LYTTLE at BOTN.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ writes:
>      Greetings All, and the compliments of the season to everyone;
>
>      Our lab (molecular microbiology) is currently doing a major
> upgrade of its computer hardware and software as the focus of our
> work has substantially altered of late. What we are looking for is
> comments from other people/labs conducting molecular
> biology/genetics/microbiology research concerning the software they
> are using and how it "handles" (user friendly/unfriendly, backup
> etc). Any ideas or suggestions for acquisitions would be most
> welcome, preferably with the name and address of parent company or
> licensed resellers. Also helpful would be comments concerning a
> packages limitations. We are particularly interested in packages with
> drawing abilities but ANY thought would be welcome.
>      ALL comments will be kept in strictest confidence and should be
> forwarded to me personally at:
>
>                     T.LYTTLE at BOTN.CANTERBURY.AC.NZ
>
>      Thanks for your help in eager anticipation.

Hi ,

We Generally use Image Analysis softwares from JANDEL Scientific .

The Adress : Jandel Scientific GmbH
             Schimmelbuschstr. , 25
             D-40699 Erkrath .
             Phone : +2104 36098
                           36099
             Fax :   +2104 33110

Contact Them they Will Send You a free evaluation pack for what
you are searching for .

Hope You'll Find ..

Regards

Olivier Gilbert .